Chocolate Covered Matzo
- 4 unsalted matzo
- 1 (12 ounce package) real chocolate chips
- 1 ½ sticks of unsalted margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Manischewitz Cream White Concord Wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place matzo on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- In sauce pan, cook margarine, brown sugar, and Manischewitz Cream White Concord Wine until blended. Pour mixture over matzo and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and spread chocolate chips over HOT matzo. Mash chips over matzo and sprinkle with nuts.
- When cool, break up matzo into pieces.