Easy Concord Chicken
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ¾ cup Manischewitz Concord Wine
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat broiler.
- Season chicken on both sides and put into a sprayed pan, skin side up, not crowded. Place under broiler, to crust seasoning and brown top, about 10 minutes.
- Mix together Manischewitz Concord Wine and orange juice and pour about ¼ cup into pan, not over chicken.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees and baste carefully, not to wash off seasoning.
- Bake 15 minutes, baste again with additional ¼ cup of wine mixture. Continue cooking and basting, adding wine mixture every 15 minutes until done (about 1 hour after broiling).
- After removing chicken from pan, put pan back in the oven for a few minutes and let thicken for gravy.