- 1 Manischewitz empire fresh chicken, skinned and cut into parts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or chili powder
- ½ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Thick & Chunky Salsa
- ½ cup Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine
- 2 packages Manischewitz egg noodles
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chicken pieces in single layer, skinned side up in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, Cajun seasoning, and green onions.
- In bowl, mix Salsa and Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine then pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30minutes. Turn chicken over and bake for 30 more minutes or until fork tender.
- While chicken is baking, prepare egg noodles as per package directions. When chicken is done, remove to serving platter with sauce over chicken. Place noodles on side of platter, or serve noodles in a bowl with chicken. Garnish with sliced tomatoes, if desired.