- cranberry sauce
- sour cream (plain yogurt or mayonnaise)
- white horseradish
- 1 jar Manischewitz fishlets, drained
- egg beaten with a little water
- instant mashed potato flakes
- oil for frying
- Blend equal parts cranberry sauce and sour cream. Add horseradish to taste. Refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Serve sauce a little cooler than room temperature.
- Dip fishlets in beaten egg, then roll in potato flakes.
- Fry in hot oil until golden on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with toothpicks or cocktail forks with sauce for dipping.