Iced Wine Delight
- 2 cups berries (raspberry or strawberry), thaw if frozen
- ½ cup Manischewitz Blackberry Wine
- ½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 envelop gelatin
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg whites, beaten until stiff
- Purée berries in blender or put through a sieve to make fruit pulp. In mixing bowl, combine berries, Manischewitz Blackberry Wine, and apple juice. Sprinkle gelatin on top and stir until dissolved. Add sugar. Blend well. Refrigerate until jellied (about 4-6 hours).
- Add milk and blend thoroughly. Fold in egg whites. Pour into 2 cake or pie pans and freeze mixture at least 6 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove from freezer. Serve in dessert glasses.