Lamb with Lemon Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 (about 5 oz. Each) lamb chops
- 1 cup Manischewitz Blackberry wine, reserve the left-over
- 1/3 cup Manischewitz Matzo Meal
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 (11 oz.) can Manischewitz Tomato and Mushroom Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and ground fresh white pepper to taste
- 4 heaping cups, bite-sized, spinach
- Pour oil in non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Dip lamb chops into Manischewitz Blackberry wine and roll in Manischewitz Matzo meal.
- Add these to skillet and cook 8 minutes both sides or to desired doneness.
- Place chops on warmed serving plate.
- Add onion to the skillet drippings, then left-over Manischewitz Blackberry wine, Manischewitz Tomato and Mushroom Sauce and lemon juice. Stir and cook 3 minutes or until bubbling. Season.
- Arrange spinach around lamb chops. Pour the sauce on lamb chops and spinach.
- Garnish and serve hot.