Mashugana Matzo Morsels
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine
- 1 stick butter
- 2 whole Manischewitz unsalted matzo, crumbled into 1 inch pieces
- 1 ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Soak raisins in Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine.
- Melt butter in 7 ½" x 11 ¼" baking pan at 325 degrees.
- Crumble matzo on top of melted butter. Layer chocolate chips over matzo. Layer raisins over chips. Spread chopped walnuts over raisins. Top with sweetened condensed milk. Mash down to saturate ingredients.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Cool and refrigerate an hour. Cut into squares and serve.