- 1 ½ lbs. Lean ground beef
- ½ cup Manischewitz matzo farfel
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup tomato ketchup
- dash of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Put half of the mixture into a loaf pan (8 x 4 x 4)
- Shell 3 hard boiled eggs. Place hard boiled eggs on top of meatloaf mixture and cover with remaining meatloaf mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Spread top of loaf with ketchup and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let meatloaf stand 5 minutes before slicing.