- 2 (10 ounce) packages of frozen, chopped, spinach, thawed, but not drained
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 packet Manischewitz matzo ball mix (1/2 of a 5 ounce box)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup combined Monterey Jack & Colby cheeses, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 2-quart glass round baking dish.
- Stir together undrained spinach, Parmesan cheese, and matzo ball mix. Add oil and mix lightly. Beat in eggs thoroughly, one at a time. Place mixture in baking dish, smooth top lightly, and cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Then, uncover the dish and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes more until cheese is melted.