- 1 box Manischewitz egg and onion matzo
- 1 box Manischewitz rice mix
- 2 cups Manischewitz matzo meal
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 8 eggs
- 1 small can of mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 2 sticks butter
- In a large skillet, melt butter, add mushrooms, celery, onions sauté with rice as directed on package.
- Soak matzo then mix with matzo meal, eggs, salt and pepper. Add to a frying pan; mix all together.
- Butter casserole dish. Pat mixture into dish and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.