Passover Wine Cake
- 6 eggs, separated
- ½ cup Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Manischewitz cake meal, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Manischewitz potato starch
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup ground walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Separate eggs. Beat egg yolks, Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine, and sugar together until very light.
- Sift cake meal. Add cake meal together with potato starch, salt cinnamon, and nuts to egg-sugar mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff then fold into mixture.
- Bake in 8" spring mold form at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with Manischewitz jam on top & sprinkled with nuts.