Potato Encrusted Salmon
- 4 lbs. Salmon fillet - 1 or 2 pieces
- 2/3 cup Manischewitz Cream White Concord Wine
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 jar seasoned capers, drained - reserve 2 Tablespoons of the juice
- 1 (2 ounce) can of seasoned flat anchovies, drained
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) box of Manischewitz potato pancake mix
- Spray a glass baking dish with seasoned olive oil cooking spray. Place salmon fillets in dish.
- With a fork, mash the anchovies in a large mixing bowl until pasty. Add the saved caper juice, lemon juice, mustard, Manischewitz Cream White Concord Wine, and the capers. Mix together. Add the potato pancake mix and stir. Allow the batter to thicken for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mix evenly with a spatula over the salmon and bake, covered, 30-40 minutes until the thickest part of the fish is opaque.
- Broil 3-5 minutes to brown the top before serving.