"Red Sea Food" Mold
- 2 small pkgs. Lemon jello
- 2 cups Manischewitz borscht
- ¼ cup Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine
- 1 small jar white or red horseradish
- 1 jar Manischewitz gefilte fish (4-6 pieces)
- Bring borscht and wine to boil. Dissolve jello with hot liquid. Stir horseradish into jello mixture.
- Spray a deep 1 ½ - 2 quart mold with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice fish pieces and place in mold. Gently pour 4 to 5 Tablespoons of jello mixture over fish. Put mold in refrigerator to set (about 1 hour).
- DO NOT PUT REMAINING JELLO IN REFRIGERATOR.
- After fish has set, gently pour remaining jello into mold.
- Unmold, put on serving platter which has been decorated with lemon slices, cucumber slices, and on a bed of greens.
- *Can be prepared 1-2 days before serving.