- 3 Tablespoons Manischewitz matzo meal
- 3 Tablespoons Manischewitz soup mix
- 2 pkgs. Frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 slices swiss cheese, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Line greased 8" round baking dish with matzo meal. Mix eggs, milk, ricotta cheese, spinach, and butter together. Add soup mix and pieces of swiss cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove and place on wire rack.
- Serve warm.