Tomato Herb Bruschetta
- ½ cup Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine
- 1 loaf French bread or baguette cut into 1" slices
- 1 lb. Plum tomatoes (about 6) seeded and diced
- 6 leaves or sprigs of either basil, thyme, or rosemary
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Olive oil to brush bread
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced or grated
- Prepare the tomato topping by combining the tomatoes, herb selected, green onion, Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Toast bread, rub with garlic and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Strain tomato mixture to remove liquid. Place 2 Tablespoons of tomato-herb mixture on top of each bruschetta. Top with mozzarella cheese and broil about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.